Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Wednesday Weather Report #191 - 1/13/21

This is what I get for leaving my weather hexies until the last minute... but money trumps hexies. 

 I was given the opportunity to go to the school this week to sell masks. Guess what I've been doing instead of hexies? It feels like ages since I've done a single hexie of any kind. Sad. Just like the weather. We have no snow, no rain and no sun. We are just kind of in a middle ground wasteland at the moment. I mean Texas has gotten more snow than us so far this winter. It's hard to imagine.

This has prompted me to update the spreadsheet where I should have been recording the daily temps since I began this project kin 2017. It's gonna take me a little bit to get that done but I look forward to seeing if we are relatively the same each month or there is a weird outlier. Well, ok, I already found one outlier (stop trying to hide in the corner November) but I'll still looking for others. 

January 6 - 12, 2021
31 - 29 - 25 - 32 - 34 - 37 - 29 F


2 comments:

Janet O. said...

Hope your mask selling went well.
We had the driest year on record in 2020. We had a white Christmas in our little valley at the top of the state, but that was only because we had snow on the ground from an earlier storm. Most of the state is in a severe drought.
I know you love snow--hoping you get some soon!

Leonore Winterer said...

Masks are great, but I hope you'll get back to your beloved hexies soon!