Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, October 07, 2011

Feline Friday - 10/7/11

Still no sewing at my house. Some scrap trimming, some lessons on EQ7 but nothing involving needle and thread other than a few hexies. I do have pictures of other "stuff" but no time this week to post them...next week should be back to near normal as my school tax collection job is now on the downswing ;)


I was able to capture this little guy out my front window last Sunday. It's pretty fuzzy because it was taken through the dirty window and the screen. He looks to be a yellow finch, all puffed up in the cold, sitting pretty on what's left of my purple cone flowers. I tried to slowly open the window for a better picture but he smoothed out his feathers and quickly flew away.


Ok - I can hear you now...What does a cold finch have to do with Feline Friday??

Well...if it wasn't for my #1 bird watcher, I wouldn't have seen the little guy in the first place!


5 comments:

Denise :) said...

What a great series of pictures!! Love that last one, with that intense back-of-the-head shot. Your feline was primed and ready! :)

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Wonderful photos! They look very clear and love your kittie watching the bird!

Janet O. said...

It is a good thing someone is keeping an eye out for intruders!

Michelle said...

Oh, if only.....
I think that what the cat is thinking. Lol.

Lauren Sgranfetto said...

The last one would make a great pictorial quilt! :)