Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Monday, June 17, 2013

HeLP for Hexie-aholics - June 2013

Howdy and welcome to our monthly Hexie Linky Party**!!

Squeaky and her fav toy - the purple fishy.
She carries it around the house and even talks to it!
First - please know that I've been recovering quite nicely from my surgery last Monday. I guess this is my reward for being delayed?! I'm still not sure when I'll be back to work/blogging but I have a followup visit tomorrow and will figure it out then...

This is the piecedHexie pansy pillow that I finally finished last weekend. Ain't it gorgeous? I don't seem to have a good connection or laptop charge today so I'll need to save the other pictures on the quilting, etc and my next piecedHexie project for another day. I hope y'all will come back and check them out.

I'm looking forward to seeing your projects so bring them on!!

Please remember the following:
  •  **HeLP is open to any kind of English Paper Piecing of any shape and size!
  • You must link to a specific hexie related post and not your blog in general. Let me know if you need help doing so.  Links not to specific blog posts will be deleted. Sorry, but them's the rules...
I've left the linky party open longer since I won't have ready access to the internet until who knows when...

PS - I almost forgot - I am hoping to have a tutorial for next month's HeLP. I was planning on a basic how to do EPP type  tute but I can add others as well. Is there anything you wish to learn? Other shapes, maybe?




7 comments:

Frances Meredith said...

Glad to hear you are on the mend. No Hexies to share today. Can't decide if the cushion or the kitty is more beautiful ... I am sure both bring pleasure to your home.

Ruth said...

It's great that you are recovering so well from your surgery. And now you can relax and work your little fingers to the bone. Me, I have not done a single bit of EPP in forever. I keep looking at it, but not actually picking it up. I love the cushion!!

Turid said...

What a great cushion you've made. I don't know if I can show you some progress today, but as the link is open until the weekend, I will have lot of hexies to present.

Janet O. said...

What a wonderful pansy pillow! It is a beauty, Sarah!
Glad you are on the mend, girl!!

Grit said...

Your pillow looks so wonderful.
And your cat loves it.
Greetings Grit

Angie in SoCal said...

Love your pillow!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Me too. It's a wonderful pillow and great colors as well.