Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, April 11, 2014

Feline Friday - 4/11/14

'Morning Momma!
The sun's kinda shining, Momma!
The birds are singing, Momma!
My food bowl is empty, Momma!

Since you let The Introoder outside for the day, can you stay home from work today with us girlcats?


No? Ah phooey.
Well, I'll just wait right here for you to come home and then maybe we can go outside again tonight?!
I'll miss you, Momma!





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love linky parties thanks for hosting!

xoxo, Tara

Denise :) said...

Poor babies ... they just want their mama to stay home and love them. Better take off early to take the girls outdoors for a bit!!! Happy Friday! :)

Janet O. said...

Somebody loves her Mama!! : )

Missy Shay said...

I missed Feline Friday last week and even had a cat picture heavy post for it. It wasn't up when I checked my blogs in the morning then I was super busy the whole weekend!