Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Wacky not-quite Wordless Wednesday

We may have had a freak snowstorm over the weekend but yesterday it was 59F
when I got home so we aired out the house and sat on the front porch for a while!

A River Runs Through It...
The melting snow-water flows from my neighbors yard thru to the other neighbor's.
What I have yet to figure out is where it all goes when it disappears from the middle of her yard...

For Karen - who asked to see my (non-crazy-cat-lady!!) whisker collection.
I just remembered I have a quote at home that says finding a whisker is good luck.
Someday I am going to cash that luck in!!


7 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh noooo--more snow? Boy this April is more like March...our supposedly warming day started out at 30 degrees that is not April weather for our coast here in SE CT--I hope my iris don't get frozen as they start to emerge!! Great pix--hugs and stay warm..Julierose

Missy Shay said...

I must say that collecting cat whiskers is a first for me.

Janet O. said...

I have NEVER seen a whisker collection--and I have known a lot of cat lovers in my time. I don't know, Sarah, this may even top cat selfies!! : )

Karen H said...

Thanks for sharing your great collection of whiskers! My guys were smaller so my whiskers are not quite as long and luxurious!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Hmm, maybe that's my problem - I pick up (or vac) whickers and throw them out along with all the furry dust bunnies.

Chantal said...

I am glad you are having a bit of warmer weather. Spring is really here.
Plenty of good luck will be coming your way with that spectacular collection of whiskers.

Denise :) said...

Holy cow, I can't believe you've *found* all those whiskers, much less saved them! Haha!! You're right about the river -- it's a wet mess back there, isn't it??!! :)