Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, April 13, 2018

Feline Friday - 4/13/18

Happy Feline Friday the Thirteenth!!!!

I'm in Time Out again...


Momma is upset that I was playing with the mouse I found upstairs late Wednesday night and didn't kill it before it got away.

I've been out hunting this week and caught a mouse and a shrew in the 2 days since. I left them as peace offerings on the porch. I'll keep bringing peace offerings until it I'm out of Time Out. How long do you think it will take?




7 comments:

Janet O. said...

Naughty, naughty Z. You’d best get used to that bench!

Julierose said...

Oh I'll bet you are forgiven now Z...;))) hugs, Julierose

Jo said...

Oh Z don't bring them near the house...

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I haven't had any inside yet - they do bring kill to the door/porch, but that is OK with me as I know they are earning their keep here on the farm.

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Oh no the dreaded Time Out bench! My kitty, The General would catch lizards and drop them at my feet! He never understand my scream was of terror and not of appreciation for his hard work

hetty said...

My cats have never been hunters. But my neighbour's cat used to bring me presents all the time.

Denise :) said...

He looks way too happy and comfortable in his "time out" chair. Almost like he likes it . . . "Do whatever you want, but *please* don't throw me in the briar patch!" Hahahaha! :)