Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Wednesday Weather Report #76 - 10/31/18

Happy Halloween!!!

October 24 - 30, 2018
38 - 39 - 44 - 37 - 41 - 41 - 49 F

You'll be surprised next week when you see what color has come out of hiding for Halloween!

October 1 - 30, 2018

And I finally took a photo of the Kaleidoscope doll quilt. When I bought the fabrics, I purchased these gold and turquoise fabrics as well as the coordinating chicken fabric. I didn't have a pattern in mind so I just bought "some" of each. In other words, I am now cutting and making 1 row at a time to see how many blocks I can get out of the fabric. I'll run out of the gold before the turquoise but I know I at least have enough for one more row.



And sew...how is your weather? We warmed up this morning until the rain started again this afternoon. I hear it's supposed to stop around trick or treating time but then start again. In fact, we have a flood warning through Friday as we are expecting up to a couple inches of rain. Don't shoot me but I'm ready for another kind of weather and it starts with an "S"...




6 comments:

Julierose said...

I love your kaleidoscope quilt--great color choices...hugs, Julierose

Pamela said...

The blues looks great, but a tad cold! I can't wait to find out the Halloween color next week. I like your doll (cat?) quilt!

Annette Mandel said...

I hope you mean Sunshine and not Sleet! A78mandel at yahoo dot com

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

thanks for the weather update, lol. Our weather in Northern Indiana has been bouncing around in both temps and sun/rain. After a sweltering summer, temps dropped below normal for a few weeks. We never know what to expect, do we? Hope you had a fun Halloween.
xx, Carol

Denise :) said...

Blues, yay!!! I love the gold in your kaleidoscope quilt -- it's so fun!

Jo said...

Your doll quilt is growing nicely.
We are up to 41 deg Celsius and it's a month until summer starts.