Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, November 02, 2018

Feline Friday - 11/2/18

Momma says I should get a job as a weather cat! 
She says I'm a much more reliable prognosticator than those other weather peeps.

Case in point:


Burrrrrrr Baby - It's cold outside but it's warm on the floor grate.
I can't wait until Momma figures out how to use the antique grates she found but it's probably going to mean cutting into the floor and that's kinda above her pay grade.

On the other hand, It's really cold or icky outside when I hit the cat tree:


This morning I didn't even ask to go outside. I know!?! Gotta keep her on her toes!!

I got out of bed, ate my breakfast and went straight to the tree. Momma was worried I didn't feel good, maybe due to yesterday's tick-ectomy. I just wanted to stay inside to think of ways to torture her stuff again for keeping me inside Halloween night.




6 comments:

Janet O. said...

Ah, come on, Z. You know she only did that 'cause she cares. (But don't tell her I said so.)

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Z you are one smart guy! You know the heat source and how to warm your paws, you also know warm air rises, and most importantly you know how to keep your Momma on her toes. PS Stay away from those nasty ticks--not good for you or your Momma.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Love Z in his indoor tree! Mine stayed in on Halloween themselves as the coyote were running - smart purrters.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Well, I'm Bosco. I am not a cat, but a big dog. You are so lucky that you can stay in the house. MY mom MAKES me go outside in the cold and rain or hot hot summer. She would KILL me if I did my necessities in the house. Cats have a pampered life. But it's all good because I know my mom loves me and never makes me stay out too long unless the weather is great for chasing squirrels.
Your dog friend, Bosco.

mangozz said...

Hi Zorro! My name is Jingles and I am a beautiful tuxedo like you. In fact, we look so similar that I think we must be related. My mommy thinks I am spoiled too, but I believe there is always room for improvement, don't you? As soon as my mommy can get a decent photo of me, I will show you how handsome I am - pawsitively!

Denise :) said...

Zorro, Zorro, Zorro ... you aren't spoiled or pampered ... you're entitled! LOL! Besides, you earn your keep, right? Bringing in presents and now accurately forecasting weather? She's *lucky* to have you! :)