Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, August 14, 2020

Feline Friday - 8/14/20

 Auntie Erin says I'm now an official Cat Burglar!

Weeds are just as green as grass... 
We don't discriminate here at Casa Grande.


Momma came home from work Tuesday to find this toy in her my yard. Momma has never bought this particular toy, nor does she bring any of my other toys outside. 



Momma is threatening to find out where I stole the toy from and return it - maybe she will then bring another toy outside for me to play with!! If I had thought that would work,  I would have stolen the toy ages ago.

And no, I'm not telling where it came from...no matter how many treats she hands over...



9 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Leave it to a cat to make a big mystery. Maybe he has a secret admirer.

MissPat said...

Well, that will teach the other cat to leave it's toys laying around. Now will you be able to gt it away from Z?
Pat

Denise :) said...

Bahahaha!! Leave it to Z, specifically!! Who knows where he's catting around when you're not home??!? :)

Julierose said...

The real "Cat Burglar" has finally come out...hahaha
It is a very cute toy--I can see why he was tempted...
Hugs with a smile, Julierose

Janet O. said...

Maybe the local birds donated it so Z would leave them alone. :)

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I like the idea that he has a secret admirer over cat burglar. Either way, I don't think you are going to get it away from him.

Chantal said...

Oh Z, you are a scoundrel making off with another cats toy!

hetty said...

It looks like a fun toy! And cats don't tell their secrets. Don't worry about the treats. Mamma would never deprive you of them.

Leonore Winterer said...

Naughty boy Z! But way too cute to stay mad at him.