Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Weather Report #169 - 8/12/20

I can't say that the weather has been too interesting other than some extremely high humidity overnight Monday which made for poor sleeping.


August 5 - 11, 2020
71 - 71 - 75 - 77 - 82 - 85 - 84 F


Having received more comments on Friday's post about Blogger v IG than I have on any other topic in a long time, I've decided to stick with both Blogger and IG. I'll try to post different content and, if nothing else, like today, I'll post a different picture and word it different. I hope all y'all will still speak up and let me  know you are out there. Even a smiley emoji is fun to receive. 


8 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

I am out here! Thanks for the post!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Thank you sticking to blogger. I like to follow the hexie work - mine is sorely not being worked on. Z is a story book that I would miss.

Julierose said...

Happy to hear that you can do both--I certainly would miss you and Z's adventures and postings. So enjoyable...
Hugs and stay safe Julierose ;)))

Lyndsey said...

I'm here visiting so please don't go. If I could choose the weather I'd go for warm not really hot and low humidity. Here in London the humidity and heat have been awful and have made just trying to exist exhausting. We're supposed to get storms and that would certainly help clear the humidity.

MissPat said...

It's interesting that every time a blogger has surveyed her followers when thinking about not blogging any more, there is always a chorus of people who suddenly comment and say they are reading blogs. Glad you decided to stick with both and maybe you can find a way to reduce the trolls. I see others have made a few suggestions on that. I'm just thankful we can all keep in touch in these depressing times.
Pat

Janet O. said...

Oh, I like the look of those temps, since we are in the 90s still. :(

Leonore Winterer said...

Eek, that's hot! I love seeing those colours, but I don't love what they're standing for.

ButterZ said...

I haven't been blogging much but have been reading. I'm waiting for some warmer weather and more daylight. This always makes us feel better.