Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Wednesday Weather Report #170 - 8/19/20

 I can't say there was anything exciting to report on this week's weather. Many storms were threatened with lovely dark clouds, thunder and lightening and a 3 hour power outage on Sunday afternoon but very little rain actually appeared. I will definitely be checking the national drought monitor tomorrow to see if my county is on abnormally dry or drought status yet. It has said no all summer, yet everything is very dry. 


August 12 - 18, 2020
77 - 83 - 81 - 83 - 75 - 75 - 71F

Very fall like weather no?  It's been delightful!

The photo was taken on a sidewalk chalk drawing left over from the weekend's chalk art festival, which was delayed from July thanks to The Rona. Not a great pic of the "weather" but after 3.25 years, I bet you don't need closeups of the hexies so much all the time. Wink. 



4 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

I saw the chalk photos in the paper and I would have love to have seen it. I did not know about it. It must have been amazing. Innnovative hexie display.

MissPat said...

I checked the drought monitor and it seems to indicate we and(you) are not in a drought, but my gardens say otherwise with drooping plants everywhere. Almost every time they predict rain, it seems to scoot around us.
Pat

Annette Mandel said...

🎶☺I read your blog.

Leonore Winterer said...

That's chalk?! Amazing!