Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, August 21, 2020

Feline Friday - 8/21/20

 If it fits, I sits!!!


This is one of those trays you get with plants at a nursery. Momma set it outside to return to the nursery but I claimed it as my own. Obvs!


I can stretch out to fill the whole tray or I can also curl up in half of it. 

If I don't come home at night Momma will usually find me in my tray when she gets up, curled around my walnut. Don't ask.



3 comments:

Julierose said...

Who's missing a walnut?? (hahaha)
Z manages to make that tray look super comfy...;)))
Enjoy your weekend...hugs julierose

Denise :) said...

Sweet fluffy boy!! He looks good in the plant tray!! :)

Leonore Winterer said...

Looks like a perfectly Z-sized kitty bed!