Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, October 30, 2020

Feline Friday - 10/30/20

 Hiya! TGIF!! 


Wanna see my Halloween Costume?!


Ok - so that's not really my costume - either one of them. Momma tried to get photos last night but I wasn't having it, despite liking one of them 2 weeks ago. 

Gotta keep Momma on her toes right? 

She thinks she'll get a picture tomorrow for next week's post. I'm pretty sure all she is gonna get is a cranky cat cuz she never lets me outside on Halloween. 


5 comments:

Julierose said...

hahaha--very funny pictures...;))) hugs Julierose Stay safe now...

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I could never put anything on either of my furkids. I don't let them out (especially MOE) on Halloween either - even though we are outside the village and sit back off the main drag. Just never know!

Linda Swanekamp said...

At least you can get a bandana on him. How about a Halloween one?

Janet O. said...

I get such a kick out of the way he sits up like that. :)

Leonore Winterer said...

Aw, kitties! Never behaving like you think they will. I'm looking forward to seeing if you had better luck on Caturday!