Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, December 11, 2020

Feline Friday - 12/11/20

Momma was trying to get a picture of her hexie mystery quilt after she finally picked which green fabric to use. Clue 5 calls for (12) 3 round rosettes so it's gonna take her a while. In other words, I'm not sure what the rush was for a picture...


I'm not sure Momma was as appreciative of my help as she could have been. There was a bunch of growling and hissing. Momma says she learned that from me, from when she's doing something I don't like but she must have made that up cuz I'm a good boi!


See, I'm a very good boi! I made an abstract quilt design!


Yay!!! Progress!!! Momma actually has 4 of the rosettes completely done and 5 more up to the white round. Not everything is attached to the mothership yet but that is on the agenda for this weekend. Unless I decide to sit on Momma's lap - no way can she wrastle that big quilt with all my fluff on her lap. Something was said about pulling out the folding table to work on. I'm down with that cuz it's fun to sit on.


6 comments:

MissPat said...

You continue to be an excellent supervisor and your design skills are impressive. How big is Momma planning to make this project? I don't remember what size the hexies are, but knowing Momma, I bet they're pretty small.
Pat

Julierose said...

Oh "Z" you are an excellent Snoop-purr-visor..good job making that abstract pattern...(p.s. did you realize you match the colors so well? )
Hugs from afar julierose good Boi!!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Looks like he is getting the last word in in the last photo. Typical.

Vireya said...

The hexie mystery looks good, with or without cat adornment.

Janet O. said...

The hexie mystery is coming along very well, inspite of so much help. But the expression on Z's face in the last photo cracks me up. Begging for a caption!

Leonore Winterer said...

He's such a cute boi, if not always a good one! And the quilt is looking great.