Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, December 02, 2020

I'm so unorganized

Hi all - just wanted to check in and say all is fine.  I've just been busy and unorganized and, sadly, the blog has been neglected. I promise to come back next week, bright eyed and bushy tailed, to catch up on the weather quilt, Zorro, Bibliophile files, the mystery quilt I'm working on and the scads of masks I am making for a bazaar this weekend. Please let them sell or I'm going to have the best and biggest mask wardrobe in the whole county!!

Cya all soon!

7 comments:

Vireya said...

I know the feeling.

Good luck with the mask making and selling!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Ok, good, I am glad you checked in. Glad you are not sick or out on a long call somewhere.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I just delivered a bunch of masks to a local daycare - cleaned out all my juvenile bits and elastic.

Julierose said...

Okey dokey--totally "get it". Busy times...
stay safe now ;()
hugs from afar Julierose

Janet O. said...

I am not judging anyone who isn't blogging regularly. I have no leg to stand on there.
I hope your masks sell, Sarah! Though I have about 15 masks in my wardrobe, and another 40 masks that haven't found homes yet. However, I have made over 500, so the outcome isn't too bad.

Denise :) said...

You're unorganized? I'm just lazy...errrr, I mean BUSY. LOL! :)

MissPat said...

Good luck with the craft show. Things should settle down soon and you'll get back on schedule.
Pat