Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Tuesday, December 08, 2020

The Bibliophile Files - 12/8/20

Hello and welcome to the last Bibliophile Files of the year. It's been a good reading year as I've now finished 95 books when my goal was only 90. With 3 more weeks in the year I'm hoping to get several more finished too. How have all y'all come on your reading goals for the year? If you don't have one yet, I encourage you to open a free goodreads.com account to track your books and get suggestions for new ones. I have the app on my iPhone and use it several times a week.

FINISHED
     After Anna
     Blue on Black
     The Poachers Son
     Chile Death
     Nightwoods
     A Cold & Lonely Place
     A Better Man
     Bring Me Back
     The Bitterroots
     When No One is Watching
     The Fallen

IN PROGRESS
     The Midnight Line


And now it's your turn to share what you've been reading. Anything counts: novel, magazine, quilt pattern or cereal box.


3 comments:

Julierose said...

A new series and author for me :Blake Pierce
"If She Knew", If She Saw, and If She Ran" three books in the series,
I just began the first one...pretty good...
I have ordered quite a few new bks on Amazon for Christmas--will fil you in on them when they arrive...hugs, from another reader julierose

MissPat said...

Sadly, I'm no where close to my Goodreads goal which seems ridiculous. It's not like I didn't have plenty of time. I spend too much time reading blogs, doing puzzles and wasting time on the computer. I know, it's a matter sf setting priorities. Maybe next year. Just finished Turkey Trot murder and have started The Breakers by Marcia Muller.
Pat

Leonore Winterer said...

I'm way behind on my reading goal and currently catching up on some manga in an attempt to pimp my number! And also The Engineer's Wife, a historical novel about the construction of the Brookelyn Bridge, that I'm enjoying very much. This time, I don't know any of the books you've read, I'm afraid.