Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, February 26, 2021

Feline Friday - 2/26/21

For Christmas GrandPoppa got me a floppy fish, whom Momma and I named Frederico. Fred for short.


He's the best fish a kitten could ever ask for - I could play with him all day. Sadly he got lacerated and Momma had to take him in for surgery. 


The surgery was a success but he's no longer floppy. We are hoping he can go in for another surgery this weekend but even if this surgery fails, I will still love him and remember the days when he could flop.


4 comments:

Vireya said...

Poor fish! I guess it had the flop loved out of it.

MissPat said...

Pet toys often seem to be loved to death by their owners. Thankfully there are mamas who strive to revive them as long as they can.
Pat

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Maybe I should get Lucy a floppy fish, she loves to play

Leonore Winterer said...

Floppy fish veterinarian - jobs you never think you'll end up with!