Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Thursday, February 11, 2021

Thursday Weather Report #195 - 2/11/21

 Just in case you ever wondered how the clouds were made...

"My" highway guys are clearing drifts
but I could swear they were really making clouds

It's been another chilly week and next week will be about the same. Now if I was doing the low temps than this weekend would require use of pinks for the low single digits we are expecting. Let's hope my car battery doesn't rebel as I'm FARTing on Saturday. Yes, I moved the road trip back a week due to the expected storm last Saturday and that really worked in my favor as my favorite vintage shop close to Creekside Fabrics is having an anniversary sale this weekend. Woot!!

February 3 - 9, 2021
27 - 35 - 34 - 24 - 22 - 21 - 23 F



FART = Fabric Acquisition Road Trip


5 comments:

Vireya said...

Brrr!!!

Vireya said...

Forgot to say, have fun on your road trip!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Yes, it is winter. Enjoy your trip and find great stuff.

Janet O. said...

Making clouds--LOVE that! :) Looks like that is just what they are doing!
Oh, I hope the cold doesn't prevent your road trip.
BTW, I just picked up a few items that will be coming your way soon.

Leonore Winterer said...

So much snow! Hope your road trip went well.