Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, February 03, 2021

Wednesday Weather Report #194 - 2/3/21

It's been a lovely cold week with some new snow and lots more snow projected for this weekend.

I was going to take a FART* Saturday to get some more green grunge for the mystery quilt I'm working on but with up to 9" of snow expected on Saturday I might have to mail order the fabric instead...


January 27 - 31, 2021 :: 27 - 16 - 16 - 23 - 24 F
February 1 - 2, 2021 :: 20-22 F


I finished 20 more Omigosh blocks over the weekend, bringing the total to 70. I just need to finish the last 41 and then I can start putting the top together!! I all have the parts for probably half the blocks and will only need to make the HSTs for the other half.






*FART = Fabric Acquisition Road Trip


5 comments:

Janet O. said...

That is a lovely week of purple!
I am so excited about your OMG progress!!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

It has been cold and gonna' get colder - and more snow. I made two OMG quilts - great scrap eaters.

Vireya said...

The "Omigosh" blocks look very cute.
Stay warm in all that cold weather!

MissPat said...

Given the speed with which the Postal Service is still working, you might just want to wait a week for your FART. OMG blocks are cute, but I've decided I hate matching the points on all those HSTs, unless it gets sashing.
Pat

Leonore Winterer said...

Brr, that's cold!
These blocks look so detailed. I can't believe you made so many of them!