Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Wednesday Weather Report #200 - 3/17/21

Woot! Woot! Did you see that?!? We just hit Weather Report #200!!!
That's 3.83 years or 46 months or 1,400 days!
For a girl with no follow-thru skills to speak of, this is a massive accomplishment.

March 10 - 16, 2021
64 - 67 - 50 - 36 - 35 - 26 - 36 F

I think spring is just around the corner, given our temps, the snow storms out west and tornadic activity in the south.


Last week's theme for #100hexies100days2021 theme was Treasures.

1. Pirate treasure
2. wooden spoon collection
3. Cape Florida Lighthoue
4. Canning jar collection
5. Zorro
6. Quilty friends
7. Irish treasure

Don't forget to check the individual photo captions on my instapage @sarahdidit17


6 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

I think your hexies are always terrific. I think your temp. tracking blocks are stunning. I think I could not do either, but I am glad you do and post them.

Kathy S. said...

LOVE the jewel tones of your temperature blocks. GORGEOUS!

Vireya said...

Congratulations on 200! That is a real achievement.

Love the 100 days hexies and their stories, too.

ButterZ said...

I can’t believe you are still working on your temperature blocks. Well done to you.
Your birthday must be soon. How is that project going

MissPat said...

That's quite a week of temperatures extremes. Can't wait until the whole week of 60's next week, if it really happens. I've been a little sporadic on IG and missed a couple of this week's hexies. I'll go back today and catch up.
Pat

Leonore Winterer said...

Congrats on making it to 200, that's a massive achievement! Love your little hexies. Where do you find all the cute Zorro patterned fabric?