Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Design Wall Monday - 6/20/11

Well - the actual design wall is pretty much the same as last week - hard to believe I haven't gotten much of anything done for the second week in a row. Altho, mentally, I can tell I haven't been sewing - I'm all discombobulated and not getting anything done around the house or yard either. I have 3 more meetings for my various "projects" and then the rest of the evenings this month are mine. WootWoot.


The one thing I did work on this week was some of the zippered pouches. Here you can see 2 completely finished pouches and 3 more halfway done pouches. Yesterday I also picked up another pattern for larger zippered pouches. Liana also sent me some cute cell phone bag patterns and I have another pattern for a little thumb drive holder. I just hope people buy these at the craft show in July. If not, I hope my family appreciate cute gifts, LOL!

1 comment:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Dont you just hate being discombobulated? Hope you get back to sewing asap ;-)