First off - the design wall. I've been a busy hexie-a-holic and decided to lay out the diamonds I've finished so far to see what colors I need to add. I can't wait to see this with the black sashings added - the black just makes the colors pop.
I don't have much left to do, relatively speaking...I have another diamond almost done and 3 more kits made. I need to actually stitch 10 full and 12 partial diamonds, plus sashings. I think I will be pretty close to getting the top done by my goal of April 30th. The colored diamonds in this EQ7 rendition are what is done already...I still need to do the white areas.
Saturday I went to the PO expecting one squishie…but I found 3!!!
These three squishies reminded me of the other selvages I received last week. The 2 bags were from members of my guild, The Yorketown Quilters, and the loose selvages were from my co-worker Val.
I’ve been cutting up my 1930’s fabrics to use a pattern my friend Michelle at Daisy Hill Quilts sent me. I don’t think I’ve ever trimmed the selvages from this box full of fabrics and there are 145 fabrics to go thru! Yeh, I’m a loser and I counted them…
Swag tutorial coming tomorrow...cya then :)