Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Monday, December 30, 2013

Design Wall Monday - 12/30/13

What you can't see is the Christmas cookies, choco and Pepsi keeping me going :)

After spending nearly 20 hours of my "free time" working on Town Taxes over the last 4 days, I finally got some me time yesterday afternoon to work on Celtic Solstice:


Yipper, I'm still behind and I don't care cuz I'm having fun sewing...


And Midgie was having fun photo bombing ^..^


7 comments:

Janet O. said...

Good for you, getting some "me" time.
I think Midgie needs her own blog. She definitely needs more attention!! *LOL*

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Take your own time with Solstice - working lots of pieces needs that.

Andee said...

My pets photo bomb nonstop too! Mystery looks great!

Denise :) said...

Midgie ... she's fast on her feets! I love that I get 'first view' rights! Hahaha! Stay cool, calm and collected!! :)

Turid said...

Celtic Solstice is for having fun, so take your time. I've done a few blocks on every clue.

Vireya said...

Love the photobombing cat!

It's going to be sad when the mystery finishes, in some ways. But I'm really looking forward to seeing how it all goes together!

margaret said...

loving the colours in the fabrics you are using her