Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, November 16, 2018

Feline Friday - 11/16/18

We got a wee bit of snow last night...


I like to hide under the car while Momma shovels but I wasn't sure we still had a car at first.


Eventually she found the car...but it was hard getting the door open to push the snow out of the way!


It's too bad Momma can't shovel straight



But eventually she gotter done!

Yippers - the pear tree still has every single green leaf

And where was I snoopervising from?


Well, right here, inside this window, of course. I ain't no dummy!!

PS - Don't forget that a week from today will be a special Feline Friday for all the cats in our lives that we've been thankful for. I hope you have been finding pictures to join in the linky party!




8 comments:

Janet O. said...

Wow--you got walloped!!
That is a LOT of shoveling!

Jo said...

Omg.. I can't even imagine having to do this every day.
How long did this take you to shovel

Pamela said...

Just tell yourself that shoveling is good exercise. Now, back to your stitching.

Vireya said...

Oh my, you did get some snow!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

You got more snow total than us with this storm. You need a snowblower! My furkids watched us shovel and plow from the window as well.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Well my kitty friend, you have the right idea. We didn't get that much snow yet in Northern Indiana. Sometimes I won't go out, even with a little white on the ground unless my mom says "Let's go outside. I'll wait for you. Then I know she won't let me stay out there for my ears to get cold.

Stay warm.
Your doggy friend, Bosco

MissPat said...

Oh my, we beat you. 12.5"! , but our driveway isn't nearly that long and a neighbor did the heavy work with his snowblower. Still took almost an hour and a half to clear the sidewalk and unbury two cars.
Pat

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Z you crack me up with your wisdom and ability to supervise your Momma's activities!