Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Wednesday Weather Report #79 - 11/21/18

Today is going to be another purple! Wonder if that's going to become a Wednesday thing?

Tomorrow I am expecting we will need to add another new color as our expected high is only 18F. Well shiver me timbers!

November 14 - 20, 2018
28 - 30 - 36 - 34 - 33 - 37 - 30F

We were expecting another "big" storm today according to the weather people. Sadly the snow I photographed this on was just about everything we got...

November 1 - 20, 2018



An InLinkz Link-up

PS - Don't forget a very special Feline Friday this week - I hope you'll join in with all the cats in your life that you are thankful for!


7 comments:

Janet O. said...

Oh, that is a cold temp for a high! What color will that be?
We are supposed to get rain and snow for the next three days. If it weren't for our trip over the mountain tomorrow, I would enjoy it.

Pamela said...

Beautiful colors, but too cold! A little snow is pretty.

Jo said...

It looks a bit odd with the yellow one in the middle.
I do like the blues and purples.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

We are as cold (or colder with the winds) as you and we did get the snow again. Staying to home with mom - church is delivering meals.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I've seen a lot on the news about the cold the east coast is getting. As I type this, we are about 10 degrees warmer than you. Right this moment, I am grateful that I don't have to go out today as we had freezing rain last night.
Happy Thanksgiving.
xx, Carol

Barbara said...

Burrrrrrrrrr...Happy Thanksgiving. Stay warm!

MissPat said...

Happy Thanksgiving! It was 9 degrees this AM when I got up at 8AM. Now up to 21. Stay warm. Hope you don't get rousted by any fire calls.
Pat