Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Mr Serious

Mr Serious is moving right along!!

 The project is currently in 2 pieces:

The brown at the bottom (for the table) is much more portable so I've been taking that piece with me for my lunch hour.

The top part is easier to work on at home and you'll see that I've started adding in the ear on the top right. It's a little scary, hoping that the pixelation and grays for shading will work on this large scale. The goal is to finish the ear and the red to the right of it (about 9 rows or 2-3 weeks depending on how often I ignore household chores) before working on the face.

For the color map and weekly photos since the project began back in September, be sure to check out the Mr Serious tab at the top of my blog..


5 comments:

Julierose said...

This huge project but (tiny pieces) quilt is coming along so well...
Talk about a long term project!! I think it will be beautiful --I checked back on the picture--and well worth the doing--a wonderful keepsake...full of good memories...
hugs, Julierose

Denise :) said...

Dang, girl ... look at you GO!! I'm super-impressed...how's the weather? Will it provide some extra stitching time for you?!?!? :)

Pamela said...

This is fantastic! Great progress.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I always love seeing your progress.
xx, Carol

Janet O. said...

I am amazed at your dedication. This is going to be incredible, but I am glad it is you and not me making it. :)