Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, August 30, 2019

Feline Friday - 8/30/19

Did you know?
I'm famous!!!


The Arts Council put my close up in their latest newsletter to advertise Momma's upcoming hexie exhibit with her hexie friends.


Then the local weekly paper did a quick story after Momma did a hexie demo at the Farmers' Market, also with a nod to the exhibit which will be hung next Wednesday. They totally spelled my name wrong but I guess it doesn't matter.  Well, it might matter if my neighbors see my picture and try to call me and I ignore them. Maybe they will just think I'm ignoring them like I usually do...


=====================================================================
For anyone nearly local - Please come to Momma's exhibit. I hope you'll pose with my pawtrait!

Arts Council for Wyoming County, 31 S Main St, Perry, NY
Gallery Hours: W 9-6, RF 11-7, Sa 10-3

Exhibit is 9/6/19 until 9/28/19
Opening Reception (with snacks and club members present)  is 6:30-8:30 on Friday 9/6/19

Hope to see you there!


9 comments:

Denise :) said...

Poor Torro...errrrr....Zorro! I hate it when the press gets my name wrong (though believe me, it's misspelled *all* the time)! Great photo shoot and spread! May I please have your autograph??! For Leia, of course. ;)

Julierose said...

I would come if I lived nearby for sure!! Seeing Z in person would be a thrill would love to get his paw-tograph lol ;)))
So glad you got press on this wonderful achievement..
hugs, Julierose

Pamela said...

I definitely would attend if I lived in NY and not Japan. Congrats and this wonderful achievement!

Jo said...

You are a star Zorro. Love to attend but the distance is far. Good luck

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Thank you for the share - the photo of you next to Z's pawtrait finally gives me the true scale and amount of work that went into this spectacular piece.

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Oh Z if I only lived closer--I would come see you and your Momma's exhibit!

MissPat said...

I won't be able to make it for the opening, but I will get over there to see the exhibit sometime during Sept.
Pat

Janet O. said...

Oh, I wish I was close enough to see this in person!
Torro? Seriously? Well, I guess we can be grateful they didn't misspell it as Zero. ;)
Now you are both famous--not just Torro!!

Leonore Winterer said...

Oh, awesome! I'd love to stop by, but it's a *tiny* bit out of my way.