Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, February 22, 2013

Feline Friday - 2/22/13

Once upon a time I was a feral feline...I didn't wanna be but I was and that was that. I was outside for more than a year.

Now-a-days I have a nice warm home but I still like to check out Momma's porch...I know the birdies and squirrels live out there!


But soon enough I want to go back inside where it's WARM  :^)




7 comments:

Frances Meredith said...

With a beautiful fur coat like that, it is worth lingering outside for a bit.

Janet O. said...

And what a "pleasingly plump" kitty. Love calicoes!

Denise :) said...

Sweet girl -- she so much reminds me of Reesey! Calicoes are darling cats! :)

Missy Shay said...

My Pippi was a feral kitten, but we took her in at about 4 wks old, I love his tongue sticking out in his picture!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

A plump, warm kitty! I don't like the cold either - nor my furbabies - who are also getting 'winter plump'!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of a very smart cat who knows enough to come in out of the cold.
Lillian
lillianscupboard.wordpress.com

Scrapatches said...

Hi, Sarah, my kitties and I are linking up again. I almost missed the party, so I have added your logo with a link back to your blog on my sidebar. LMK if this is okay. You do not have a button? Thanks for running the fabulous Feline Fridays ... :) Pat