Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Thursday, February 14, 2013

no progress thursday

It seems all I've done this week is get ready for tomorrow's quilt retreat and nightly meetings.

My Bernina is packed in the rolling Tutto case - I have double and tripled checked that the power cord and foot pedal are packed! The ruler is staying home. The sewing box has "all" my hexies supplies - well you know what I mean...
 Yesterday at work I kinda freaked that I wouldn't have enough projects for the weekend and added 2 jelly rolls for pending projects. This morning on the way to work I talked myself into bringing fewer projects because there is no way I'll finish either hexie project or the Omigosh quilt that are packed in addition to the others. Therefore, when I get home I'll be removing a couple projects!

Two bins of projects - I have NewFOs, UFOs, leader/enders and hexies.
And YES! the chair is coming too.
 Don't worry tho, I'll probably change my mind again later...and again tomorrow...



6 comments:

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

I would be double & triple checking everything too... have a great time!

Missy Shay said...

Have fun at your retreat!

Janet O. said...

Isn't this the retreat that is close to home? If you need extra projects you can run home and get them, but you know you never get everything done that you plan. Do you? : )

Judy Dietrich said...

Have lots of fun at your retreat and hope you decide on your projects soon. Hexie on!!

Denise :) said...

Bahaha!!! I laughed out loud at your post title!! I bought a big pink tub to carry all my stuff to retreat in. Have a BLAST! :)

Me and My Stitches said...

You are funny! Hope you have a wonderful, productive time!!