Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Quilt Retreat Report #3

Not much to add here other than I seem to be posting projects in the reverse order I worked on them at retreat.

You may recall that I had this in 3 large sections so it didn't take much to get it to this stage.

You may also recall that I was debating  between pieced or plain borders. As much as I liked the pieced border, I am more likely to get this finished faster with plain borders and so it shall be.

Sadly I didn't think to take a picture of the border fabrics so you'll be pleasently surprised when you see my fab batik choices. I do hope I bought some extra cuz my next hexie project will be scrappy batiks!!

4 comments:

Janet O. said...

Congrats on pulling it all together, Sarah (I just made my 6th block).
I am interested to see the beautiful batik you have chosen for the border (and hopefully some hexies). : )

Vireya said...

It looks great! I'll also be interested to see your border selection.

Manuela said...

It looks fantastic.

Greetings, Manuela

Denise :) said...

Okay ... I'm going to admit that I've already seen your borders post, so what's totally captivated me is the twirls of pinkish light circling through this photo. What is it?!???!!!! :)