Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Monday, September 12, 2011

Design Wall Monday - 9/12/11

Not sew much to share today...finished a table runner top. I'm thinking green for the back because it's my fav color and really the most prevalent color in the border fabric, but also because that red on the front is so in your face... I am thinking the border fabric will also be the binding fabric.


I attached another diamond to the hexie quilt. I'll be camping at the end of the month so I hope to relax and get a lot of hexies sewn then.

3 comments:

Janet O. said...

The tumblers look really good with the sashing between them. Would you do a whole quilt that way, or was it too tedious?

marcella said...

Both projects look really nice! Love the scrappy hexagon quilt. Hope you are able to accomplish a lot while camping.

Denise :) said...

Yeah -- what Janet said! No really, would you do a whole quilt that way? I really like your runner, too. And I don't think the red is 'so in your face' at all. In fact, from the photo, it doesn't even look dominant to me. Where are you going camping? And what kind of camping do you do?!? :)