Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, September 02, 2011

Feline Friday - 9/2/11

Sometimes the furkids are just like human kids when they don't care what their face looks like after they eat or drink.

Cali is a prime example because I can always tell when she's had a drink recently.She really gets into her food.

Midgie on the other hand althernates drinking like a normal cat (just her tongue) and dipping her paw in the water and then licking the water off her paw. Someday I will get a picture of her doing this...

2 comments:

Lauren Sgranfetto said...

What a beautiful face! After you take your class, you should make a pictorial quilt of her!
Hope you had fun at the shop!
Was there Sunday trying to figure out a way for a website- I think Claudia is going to try through Go Daddy. I told her to let me know what she thought.
Have you ever set up a big list for e-mailing?
I am reaching the limit for a newsletter I do and have to figure out a different way
Have a great day!

Denise :) said...

Sweet capture. I bet she's a lover-cat, huh? :)