Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Thursday, September 08, 2011

Squishy surprise!!!

We interrupt today's regularly scheduled UFO Thursday post to share a little surprise I received today!!

I don't get to pick up my mail super often - there is no delivery to my end of the street so I have a PO box that I only get to once or twice a week and only if I leave for work early enough. I almost didn't make it this morning but I was surprised to find a very pretty squishy in the little box.

Denise and I talk tea sometimes...especially when the newest Tea Time magazine comes out and I am biting at the bit to borrow the library's copy. Recently Denise shared that she was sipping pumpkin spice tea and I told her it sounded yummy.


Can you guess what was in my squishy??!! A golden package of Pumpkin Spice tea from Emma's Tea Room and a note card that is perfect because sewing IS my therapy. I can't wait to get home and brew some. This cool weather is perfect for sipping a cup of tea in my favorite teacup tonight :)

Thanks Denise!!!! You really made my day!

3 comments:

Janet O. said...

So fun to get these little unexpected gifts in the mail!
Love the card.

Lauren Sgranfetto said...

How fun! And how nice! Enjoy!

Denise :) said...

So have your brewed up a cup of that Pumpkin Spice yet?!?! You can tell I'm ridiculously far behind in my blog reading. LOL! So far I came down this morning to play catch up and the Keurig wasn't even up yet! ;) I hope you enjoy the one of my favorite teas -- next time I'll send you some of my other favorite -- Almond Rocker! Hugs! :)